Similar to the fact that oxygen is the prime component in deciding our survival, it is also essential to rejuvenating dull and ageing skin, which helps in clearing wrinkles and fine lines. Oxygen facials are popular for nourishing the skin using a stream of pressurized oxygen. This hydrates the skin immediately and makes it appear smoother and plumper. Oxygen Intraceutical Facial is more than a facial and can deliver unbelievable results to your skin. In this post, we will understand the various signature treatments that fall under intraceuticals and how it is different from the normal oxygen facial. Keep on reading girls!
What is different in an Oxygen Intraceutical Facial?
Unlike in simple oxygen facials which atomize or spray oxygen to the skin, intraceutical facials make use of therapeutic oxygen to infuse a special serum onto the skin, which consists of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. This is a complete and balanced treatment which includes exfoliation, hydration and oxygen infusion. Unlike in other oxygen facials, it not only rejuvenates the skin but also energizes the skin cells to help them fight against bacteria. This particular facial helps the skin in retaining the moisture so that the skin looks beautiful forever.
As discussed previously, Oxygen Intraceutical Facials are unique as they provide instant results. It makes the skin look radiant and fresh and visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Here are some of the signature treatments that fall under Oxygen Intraceutical Facial:
- Rejuvenate: This particular treatment targets premature ageing, fine lines, sagging skin and visible pores. Hyaluronic Acid, which is already present in our skin naturally, is also used in the serum applied for this particular treatment. It gets absorbed in the skin and forms a hydrated layer to seal in the skin’s nutrients which ultimately maximises synergistic effects and rewards you with long lasting results. This proves effective as it creates an invisible barrier against hydration loss and thus improves the results significantly.
- Atoxelene: The skin loses elasticity and become shabby and saggy over the years, absorbing out its complete radiance and beauty. It becomes dull and blemish prone. This is when it requires a rejuvenated atoxelene Oxygen treatment, which soothes expression lines and makes eye contour and lips look more defined. This treatment targets expression lines and with this cool and calm treatment, it increases the firmness and betters the volume of the skin. It increases vitality and hydrates the full face by increasing the benefits exponentially.
- Opulence: Stressed skin, visible redness, dark circles, excessive pigmentation devitalizes the skin. Opulence treatment under oxygen Intraceutical facial contains a blend of botanical brighteners and concentrated Vitamin C which targets even skin tone. It also contains double concentration of multi-weight Hyaluronic acid for the delicate eye area. It evens the skin tone and removes the wrinkles and sagginess surrounding eyes, making them glowing and attractive!
With these safe and widely accepted treatments, you will see how your skin emerges deeply hydrated, more luminous and glowing with vitality. Go for them and get ready to impress your audience.
Lip augmentation or enhancement is necessary when the lips are too thin compared to the facial area, causing a disproportionate appearance. Plump, full lips are very attractive and help to change your looks entirely, bestowing charm and beauty. If you want quality results for your face, it is worth consulting a cosmetic treatment with lip fillers Singapore from a reputed professional cosmetologist.
Who Needs Lip Augmentation Treatment?
- People with excessively thin lips that almost disappear while talking or laughing
- Those who experience thinning and contracted lips with ageing
- People with improper and sagging lip structures
Fillers are the Best Option for Lip Enhancement
There are several reasons fillers have become a widely popular cosmetic treatment option for lip augmentation. The fillers are permissible biocompatible liquids (both natural and synthetic) imparted in the lips with great care to allow even spreading and produce a plump shape. The plump structure remains intact for 4 to 6 months. The exact period can vary depending on the body type and other factors.
Benefits of Using Injectable Lip Fillers
- The injectable filler treatment is a temporary solution and highly convenient and safe for all clients.
- The injectable treatment procedure requires only a day for quick recovery, compared to a week of time required in permanent surgeries.
- Lip fillers contain safe and permissible materials that do not harm the natural tissues or the blood vessels.
- The treatment is a temporary process and you can get back to the original shape in six months. This is convenient in case you are not satisfied with the new look. After the time gap, you can go for a fresh session with a different shape as you desire.
- The filler liquid is provided at the cosmetic clinic and does not require anything from your body such as in the case of the fat transfer method.
Early Preparations and Care Measures for the Filler Treatment
There are some pre-surgery measures you need to prepare for treatment process. Even after the procedure, you need to follow some simple instructions. The following is a quick checklist of the necessary measures:
- You need to quit smoking to allow your body a healing period before going for the filler treatment. The ideal time gap is about six to eight weeks – the more the better.
- If you are taking any sort of medication, consult your aesthetic surgeon. Some medicines that promote internal bleeding have to be stopped before the procedure.
- Regular hydration is important before and after the procedure to avoid lip dryness and contraction.
- Do not drive your way back home alone after the procedure. It is convenient to accompany someone trustworthy to the clinic and back home.
- The doctor may advice a liquid diet for a couple of days for quick and problem free recovery. Follow all the instructions provided by the cosmetic surgeon to avoid complications.
Some Parting Words
Some people experience a gradual thinning lip line with ageing due to dryness and severe contraction. There are multiple surgical and non-surgical lip enhancement procedures available to provide desired results such as lip implants, vermillion advancement, lip lifts etc. The high quality natural or synthetic lip fillers stay intact for months for problem-free results with little care.