Lip augmentation or enhancement is necessary when the lips are too thin compared to the facial area, causing a disproportionate appearance. Plump, full lips are very attractive and help to change your looks entirely, bestowing charm and beauty. If you want quality results for your face, it is worth consulting a cosmetic treatment with lip fillers Singapore from a reputed professional cosmetologist.
Who Needs Lip Augmentation Treatment?
- People with excessively thin lips that almost disappear while talking or laughing
- Those who experience thinning and contracted lips with ageing
- People with improper and sagging lip structures
Fillers are the Best Option for Lip Enhancement
There are several reasons fillers have become a widely popular cosmetic treatment option for lip augmentation. The fillers are permissible biocompatible liquids (both natural and synthetic) imparted in the lips with great care to allow even spreading and produce a plump shape. The plump structure remains intact for 4 to 6 months. The exact period can vary depending on the body type and other factors.
Benefits of Using Injectable Lip Fillers
- The injectable filler treatment is a temporary solution and highly convenient and safe for all clients.
- The injectable treatment procedure requires only a day for quick recovery, compared to a week of time required in permanent surgeries.
- Lip fillers contain safe and permissible materials that do not harm the natural tissues or the blood vessels.
- The treatment is a temporary process and you can get back to the original shape in six months. This is convenient in case you are not satisfied with the new look. After the time gap, you can go for a fresh session with a different shape as you desire.
- The filler liquid is provided at the cosmetic clinic and does not require anything from your body such as in the case of the fat transfer method.
Early Preparations and Care Measures for the Filler Treatment
There are some pre-surgery measures you need to prepare for treatment process. Even after the procedure, you need to follow some simple instructions. The following is a quick checklist of the necessary measures:
- You need to quit smoking to allow your body a healing period before going for the filler treatment. The ideal time gap is about six to eight weeks – the more the better.
- If you are taking any sort of medication, consult your aesthetic surgeon. Some medicines that promote internal bleeding have to be stopped before the procedure.
- Regular hydration is important before and after the procedure to avoid lip dryness and contraction.
- Do not drive your way back home alone after the procedure. It is convenient to accompany someone trustworthy to the clinic and back home.
- The doctor may advice a liquid diet for a couple of days for quick and problem free recovery. Follow all the instructions provided by the cosmetic surgeon to avoid complications.
Some Parting Words
Some people experience a gradual thinning lip line with ageing due to dryness and severe contraction. There are multiple surgical and non-surgical lip enhancement procedures available to provide desired results such as lip implants, vermillion advancement, lip lifts etc. The high quality natural or synthetic lip fillers stay intact for months for problem-free results with little care.